Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Flip this class!

I think that flipping the classroom would be beneficial in some cases. If I was a history or science teacher, my students could study certain time periods or inventors on their own and do their own interpretation of events. In math, they could try to figure out theories on their own. In an English class, they could study authors or works and research different interpretations of the works. However, I'm not sure how the logistics would work. I don't think I quite understand how to set up a flipped classroom. And what about the fact that not everyone has access to internet on a daily basis? I do think offering a flipped classroom would be beneficial to students as an option for some assignments. I'm just not sure yet if it would be possible to completely flip my classroom without doing more investigation into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment